Flexible and feature-rich IP telephony
Fully-featured, flexible and reliable IP telephony solutions, with a price to make Voice over IP (VoIP) accessible to all sizes of organisation.
Supporting smarter business communications, IP telephony converts voice into data packets which can be transferred over your existing data network, delivering key business benefits:
Key benefits of IP telephony:
- By transferring voice traffic over your existing data network, calls placed on the same network effectively 'ride for free' which can help to reduce telephone bills.
- Implementation of SIP trunking, also known as IP trunks, can also provider greater reductions in call costs, and disaster recovery.
- Phones can be plugged into standard data ports, meaning your building only requires a single set of cabling.
- Maintaining a single converged network, rather than seperate voice and data networks, can deliver significant cost savings.
- Regardless of where remote workers are located, they will be able to access the same key services and functionality as their colleagues based in the office enabling you to offer the same seamless service and customer care across your entire organisation.
- IP telephony eases future growth, making it simple to add extensions or integrate new sites into the existing network.
- IP telephony also makes it easy and cost-effective to include temporary workers or even a temporary office for ad-hoc projects, and consolidate resources such as operator positions in one central place.
IP telephony can also come in two flavours, either as a hybrid system which incorporates digital as well as IP handsets, or pure IP which only uses IP. Both of these options deliver their own set of benefits:
|Benefits of hybrid IP telephony||Benefits of pure IP telephony|
IP Telephony, however, will not provide sound business benefits for all organisations. For this reason, Toshiba's Strata CIX family can be configured to offer the best solution for you today, and easily and cost-effectively amended to implement new technology when it's right for your business.